I'm going to make this as short as possible. My name is Annie and I recently got engaged to my best friend and the love of my life. I'm using this blog as a way to document the inspiration and ideas I find online.
A little bit about myself. I'm 26, I live in Philadelphia, and I love to dance. I currently dance for the best NBA team in the country (I'm not biased or anything) Long term goal: I hope to someday open my own women's boutique.
|Taken on the trip where he proposed to me.|
About my groom-to-be: His name is Danny. He's 26, a financial advisor in Philadelphia, and is hands down, the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on. We've been together for 4 years and I can't wait to be his wife.
5 Things Readers Should Know About Me:
1. My biggest hobby besides dance is fashion.
(To quote Carrie Bradshaw: "I'm more Coco Chanel than coq au vin.")
2. I hate pickles and all forms of math.
3. I'm a huge control freak.
4. I'm a typical Scorpio, stubborn as hell.
5. My favorite song is "Hotel California" by the Eagles.