Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hiatus

Sorry that it's been so long since my last post. Some things came up in my life that needed my immediate attention, so I haven't been able to spend more than 5 minutes on my computer in the past 2 weeks. That said, I'm going to try to catch up on my posts and give you all some great inspiration and ideas. 

In the mean time, here are some pictures from our second engagement party thrown by my parents 2 weeks ago. I forgot my camera, so I had to rely on my iPhone to capture everything. I apologize for the poor quality :(

Enjoy, and I'll be posting some great entries soon!



With my brothers
My former and current teammates
The guys
With most of my bridesmaids, my Maid of Honor, my mom, and my future mother-in-law


With my parents

With Danny's parents

No comments:

Post a Comment