Saturday, September 22, 2012

Is this a wedding or Prom?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I like to think that I'm pretty low maintenance. I don't wear a ton of make up on a daily basis, the only hair products I own are shampoo, conditioner, and a small can of hairspray, and I go to the salon maybe three times a year. So naturally, I want my wedding look to reflect my style, while upping the glam factor just a little. The last thing I want on the biggest day of my life is to be walking down the aisle with 100 bobby pins in my hair and an up-do that will take 2 hours to take down. 

Don't get me wrong, up-do's look great on certain girls, just not me. If you know me, you know that my hair pretty much does nothing but lay straight and hold curls for about 15 minutes. I wish I could pull them off, but in my past experience, every up-do I've had made me look like a pageant queen or a 6-year-old going to Glamourshots. (If you don't know what Glamourshots is you obviously didn't grow up in the 90's, and for that, I feel sorry for you) I'm not entirely opposed to a casual up-do, but I definitely don't want to look like I'm going to Senior Prom either.

Here is some hair inspiration for your viewing pleasure. I still don't know what I want, but thankfully I have a lot of time to think about it.
(Pictures from Style Me Pretty)






No comments:

Post a Comment