Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Popping the other question

One of the first things I thought of when I got back from our "engagementmoon" was who my bridesmaids were going to be. If you had asked me who I wanted in my bridal party 5 years ago, my answer would be completely different from what it is today. However, I've found that it doesn't matter who you've known the longest, it's who has been there for you during the good and bad times in your life that matters.

I'm going to ask my girls this Friday if they will be my bridesmaids. I didn't want to do it over the phone, I wanted to do something special for them since they will play an extremely important role in the wedding. After looking online at different ideas, I found a few that I thought were unique and not too hard on my credit card. (It took a beating while we were away in Turks and Caicos) In a later post, I'll introduce each one of my bridesmaids, but since I'm not asking till Friday I won't reveal them just yet :)

(I don't own any of the images)




I don't know what Danny (my fiancé) is thinking about doing (most likely just a phone call to his friends) about asking his groomsmen, but I took the liberty to find some cute groomsmen ideas as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment