Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wedding Colors

The second question I always get asked after "When's the wedding?" is "What are your colors?" I honestly had no idea that wedding colors were that important. Colors and shades play a key role in the feeling you want your wedding to give your guests. A bright red can make you think of fall, while a deeper cranberry red makes you think of the holidays. 

Although this is most likely to change 50 times before our wedding, I've been looking at a lot of deep blue and purple color palettes. I keep going back to these colors when I'm looking for inspiration or ideas for reception colors, bouquets, or bridesmaids dresses. Design Seeds is an amazing color palette website that will most likely be my go-to when we decide to finally pick wedding colors. 

  


(all images from Design Seeds)

No comments:

Post a Comment