Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wedding Nails

Sorry I've been so M.I.A. lately! Future hubby and I are in the process of buying and remodeling a condo right now, and it's literally one of the most exhausting, time consuming processes.  Anyway, here's a quick little post to show you that wedding planning is still #1 on my list of things to do. 

Nail art is insanely popular these days. More and more brides are shying away from the traditional french manicure for their wedding, and opting for more fashionable nail choices. Here is some great wedding nail inspiration.

I love this idea!

A neutral pink is always a safe choice for the more traditional bride

I like this for an accent nail. It's a little too much for me for every nail

A new twist on a french manicure

For the more daring bride, a black french manicure is a
 good way to incorporate color without being too distracting

If you like a little bling, this look is perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment