Thursday, March 14, 2013

You Can Never Have Too Many Purses

Just like shoes, I can never have enough purses. Totes, clutches, cross-body, I love them all. Unfortunately, my eyes can be bigger than my bank account, and I sometimes have to try to find a more budget-friendly alternative. Here are a few beautiful wedding purses for you to take a look at. I've also included an alternate version for the more cost conscious bride. 

Kate Spade Wedding Belles "Elliana" Clutch $398
White Aisle Boutique Feather Clutch $140
(Buy this bag from their store on Etsy here)

Swarovski Crystal Flower Clutch $1650
Natasha Couture Crystal Floral Cage Clutch $280


Prada Pleated Satin Clutch $700
Nina Pleated Satin Clutch $60


BE & E Hexagon Clutch $398
Tasha Hexagon Clutch $48


Judith Leiber Crystal Air Stream Clutch $1695
Diane Von Furstenberg Tonda Crystal Clutch $395





For me, I've got my eye on this beauty:
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Clutch $995. Ouch
Unfortunately there's no alternate version that comes close to the beauty that is a Louboutin masterpiece. Looks like I'll just have to save up for this baby.

For more wedding bags, check out my Facebook Page.





No comments:

Post a Comment